Sunday, July 08, 2012

A PERSON I ADMIRE


            Most  of  our  teenagers  are  inclined  to  choose  movie  stars  and  singers  to  be  their  cup  of  tea  or  admire  with.  But  different  on  me,  I  like  to  choose  an  abstemious  man  who  is  mostly  give  me  a  soul  to  success  in  my  future.  Well,  I  can  not  mention  his  name  in  this  essay   but  I  will  describe  him  as  well  as  I  can.
            Before  that,  I  am  pleased  to  tell  you  about  how  we  met.  I  still  can  remind  when  we  were  face  each  other  and  cause  of  that  incident,  I  labelled  him  as  a  caring  man.  That  incident  happened   when  I  am  busy  arranged  the  books  at  the  library.  While  I  was  carrying  the  books  to  the  bookcase,  I  was  impinged  by  a  guy  and  made  all  the books  that  I  held  fell  on  the  floor.  There  was  many  students  at  the  library  and  no  one  willingly  to  help  me  except  him.  It  was  a  touched  scene  and  made  us  know  each  other.
Apart  from  that,  as  a  genius  student  at  school,  he  always  ask  me  if  I  have  any  problems  with  my  homework  or  anything  else.  I  thought  he  wanted  to  show  me  his  clever.  But  when  I  think  wisely,  he  frankly  want  to  help  me  in  my  homework  not  to  show  off  his  intelligence  to  me  or  anyone  else.
Last  but  not  least,  being  an  admirer  to  a  guy  or  girl  is  not  a  bad  thing.  The  other  word,  it  is  a  natural  tendency  and  give  us  an  inspiration  to  face  the  hustle  and  bustle  of  world.  So,  being  happy  if  you  are  admirer.  Carry  and  move  it  on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to be here again. First of all,nice effort on your essay, afiqah. Good job!
    Here are some of my comments on your writing.
    Look at:
    ->2nd paragraph, "when we were face...".
    After using words 'like is,are,was, were and etc. You must remember to put ...ing' at the behind of the word which come up after it.
    ~I'm sure that you already know about this but of course as a human being, we tend to make mistakes, right?
    ->last paragraph, "The other word,..."
    You may use other than that line. For instance,'In other/another words,...'
    ~Based on my opinion, it just sound a little bit wrong when we read it. It's better if you use words as suggested. Okay? That's all my dear, friend. n_n

    ReplyDelete