Friday, June 22, 2012

MY BEST FRIEND



Nurul  Fadhilah.  That  is  my  friend’s  name.  It  is  nice,  isn’t  it?  She  is  my  friend.  My  best  friend.  Now,  I  will  describe  her  and  tell  you  why  I  choose  her  to  be  my  best  friend.

            I  had  known  her  for  eight  years.  The  first  time  I  meet  her  when  she  was  joined  my  standard  Three  class  at  Sekolah  Kebangsaan  Kuang.

            She  is  a  tall  girl  and  1.65  metre  in  height.  She  is  thin  with  long  legs  and  arms.  She  has  a  beauty  face  with  small  eyes,  a  pointed  nose  and  a  wide  mouth.  She  usually  smiling  and  so,  she  has  a  very  pleasent  and  friendly  face.  Nurul  Fadhilah  is  a  very  honest  and  loyal  person.  She  does  not  tell  lies.

            One  of  the  best  things  about  Nurul  Fadhilah,  she  is  very  caring.  She  always  willing  to  help  anyone  in  trobles  and  obviously,  you  can  always  depend  on  her.  As  Nurul  Fadhilah  is  a  very  friendly  person,  she  is  not  proud  and  makes  friends  easily.  So  she  is  one  of  the  most  popular  girls  in  my  school.  I  am  quiet  jelous  with  her  about  this,  but  it  is  doesn’t  matter  to  me.

            I  think  that  one  of  the  reasons  that  Nurul  Fadhilah  and  I  can  getting  on  so  well  and  come  closer  is  we  have  so  many  things  in  common.

            Firstly,  we  are  both  active  girls.  We  are  super  excited  when  Physical  Education  subject  is  on  the  time.  But  since  Nurul  Fadhilah’s  leg  is  spraine  and  take  time  to  recover  it,  give  us  a  little  depress  to  her  and  me  because  she  always  absent  to  school  that  time.

            Second,  our  hobbies  are  similar  too.  Both  of  us  like  to  read  novels  specially  romance  novels.  We  normally  exchange  novels  after  we  finished  reading  it.

            Apart  from  that,  she  also  encourages  me  whenever  I  fell  down.  Once  I  was  sick,  she  came  over  my  home  everyday  and  told  me  lot  of  amusing  stories  that  made  me  laugh  and  cheered  me  up.

            No  one  can  dissociate  us.  I  am  very  thankful  because  I  have  such  a  good  friend  like  her. To  Nurul  Fadhilah,  thank  you  for  everything.  I  will  never  forget  you  in  myself.

1 comment:

  1. What a touching essay. It's almost make me starting to drop some tears. And you know what, you both are just mean to be together.
    Enough with that, I have duty to complete and here they are.
    ->2nd paragraph;1st line,
    known...knew
    meet...met
    ->3rd paragraph;2nd line,
    beauty...beautiful
    ->4th paragraph;2nd line,
    trobles...troubles
    ->4th paragraph; 5th line,
    jelous...jealous

    ReplyDelete