Saturday, May 26, 2012

MY SCARY DREAM

          Zaza and I looked out of the rocket.  Finally we had landed on Planet B. Quickly we climbed out  of  the  rocket.


         Planet B was very  different  from  Earth.  All the buildings were tall.  Every trees had  squares  and  circles  instead  of  leaves.  There  were  fish  flying  near  the  trees  and  submarines  floating  in  the  air  above  the  buildings.


         Suddenly we  heard  a  strange  noise.  It sounded  like  the  roar  of  a  lion.  We  saw  a  cloud  of  dust  approaching.  Two  strange  vehicles  came  towards  us  and  stop  near  us.  They  were  like  cars  but  they  had  feets  instead  of  tyres.  Two  aliens  got  down  from  the  vehicles.  They  really  looked  strange.  Each  alien  had  two  short  arms  and  three  long  legs.  It  also  had  four  ears,  three  eyes  and  two  mouths.  The  hair  stuck  out  of  the  alien’s  head  like  long  pins.


          The  aliens  appeared  friendly.  They  waved  their  arms  and  their  mouths  were  stretched  wide  as  if  they  were  smiling.  Zaza  and  I  decided  to  try  to  make  friends  with  the  aliens.  Zaza  talked  to  the  aliens  telling  them  that  they  were  friends.  The  aliens  also  talked  but  Zaza  and  I  could not  understand  them.  After  a  while,  teeth  started  to  come  out  of  the  aliens’  mouths.  Their  eyes  began  to  shine  and  they  looked  frightening.


          Suddenly  one  of  the  aliens  attacked  me.  Zaza  and  I  frought  back  and  ran  to  our  rocket.  I  felt  something  grab  me.  I  tried  to  escape  but  fell.  The  alien’s  face  was  coming  nearer  and  nearer  me.  The  eye  was  glowing  a  bright  red.  I  started  screaming.  Arghh!!


          When  I  opened  my  eyes,  I  realised  that  it  was  only  a  dream.  I  promised  myself  that  I  would  never  again  eat  so  many  durians  just  before  bedtime.

3 comments:

  1. amazing dream..
    nice =)
    funny essay.. hee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...what a funny dream. It isn't the durian's fault but whose tell you to forget to wash your legs and recite before when to bed? See what happen. But thanks because you included my name into your essay. hehe.. So happy.

    There is nothing for me to comment about! :(
    Hard for me to say but good job, afiqah. Well done.

    ReplyDelete