Saturday, May 26, 2012

MY PET

       After  I  returned  home  from  school  that afternoon, I  discovered  my  cute  cat,  Kitty  was  lying  unconscious  at  sitting  room.  I  am  shocked  and  I  decided  to  help  Kitty.  While  helping  Kitty,  I  remembered  that  two  days  ago,  my  neighbour  was  fed  Kitty  with  leftover  food.  Since  that  day,  Kitty  was  not  well.  I  might  that  Kitty  had  a  common  illness  just  the  rest  that  Kitty  had  before,  but  I  am  wrong.

         I  pulled  myself  together  and  remained  optimistic  that  Kitty  can  saved.  I  quick  as  a  flash  brought  Kitty  to  vet.  When  arrived  there,  the  doctor  vetted  Kitty  with  a  sad  face.  He  said  Kitty  ingested  too  much  poison  and  Kitty  passed  away.  He  also  said  sorry  because  he  could  not  safe  Kitty.

        After  I  heard  that  news,  it  make  me  sad.  I  was  feeling  blue  after  Kitty  gone.  My  parent  try  to  cheered  me  up  and  wanted  me  be  cloud  nine  again.  My parent  also  offered  me  get  another  new  cat.  I appreciated  their  kindness  but  how  I  can  replaced  Kitty  that  had  been  five  years  with  me?  I  really  loved  Kitty  and  no  one  can  replaced  her  in  my  heart.

          After  a  few  weeks  later,  I  companied  my  friend,  Zafi  to  a  pet  shop.  He  wanted  to  buy  a  pet  for  himself.  While  watching  the  variety  of  animals  at  there,  I  realized  that  a  Persian  cat  similar  to  Kitty.  Its  size,  its  colour.  Like  a  twin  of  Kitty.

         I  picked  that  cat  up  and  it  licked  my  face.  The  manager  offered  me  with  affordable  price  and  I  immediately  decided  to  buy  that  cat.  I  took  Katty,  my  new  cat  to  my  home.

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting essay. Felt sorry to the owner because lost her beloved cat.

    Here are my comments just for you.

    Firstly afiqah, we doesn't call 'ruang tamu' as sitting room but as 'living room', if I'm not mistake. Second, pay attention when you are writing an essay that had happen.
    E.g : 'made', not 'make'. Okay, my friend?

    That's all. Till then.

    ReplyDelete